Friday, October 30, 2015

CJ Soup

 
 My family was hungry and wanted a quick meal.  So I made this soup for all of us.
 I got V-8 juice, frozen veggies, garlic, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese.  I prefer sharp cheddar.
 I put the V-8 in a large pot and turned the heat to medium high.
 Then I added the veggies.

 And then I added garlic.
 After that I added salt and pepper.  I stirred it carefully.
 After it simmered until the veggies were cooked, I added the cheese.
 I stirred it until the cheese melted and mixed into the soup.



 
 
CJ Soup
 
 
1 bottle V-8 or tomato juice, I prefer the V-8
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
1 Tablespoon minced garlic, fresh or jarred
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 cup shredded cheese, my favorite is sharp cheddar

1.  Pour juice into large soup pot and turn heat to medium high.
2.  Add veggies, garlic, salt, and pepper, and stir.  Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
3.  Stir in cheese till melted and mixed in.
4.  Serve and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment